Friday, June 12, 2009

Sacramento!

So..it's a week late, but I thought I'd let you in on the one exciting thing I've done thus far in my summer...Aaron, Aubrey, and I went to Sacramento last Thursday to check out my grandpa's old house (long story) which my parents will be moving into around the 1st of July (another long story)! Im pretty excited that they're gonna be so close though...only 2 1/2 hours away! Woo!
But back to our adventure! We left around 10 so we could get to Sac by lunch time, which we spent at Chik-Fil-A! All you Floridians are extremely spoiled..Sacramento is the closest chik-fil-a to me! :( So (besides the times I've visited home and practically lived at Chik-fil-a..) I've only had Chik-fil-a once since moving here! It's like torture! But there I go on my bunny trail again! Anyways..it was fantastic! Then we went over to the gramps old place, and Florence left me some stemware, which was super sweet of her to do..then we went to (da ta da daaaa!!!!) Old Town Sacramento, which is my favorite childhood memory..mmm...caramel apples, mexican restaurants, jazz festivals, and the KITE STORE! It's basically amazing. lol...so that was my grand adventure for the summer (thus far) stay tuned for more adventures!

Here's some pics from the day!



The greatest start to a great day!


Aubrey and I being crazy


THE KITE STORE!


The Jelly Bean Angel in Candy Heaven :)

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

Funnnn!!!!! I am glad you had a blast. I didn't know your parents were moving so soon!! CRAZY!!!! I miss you, friend!!! :( Lovesss you!