Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sigh....

Hmm...well..Im sitting at my brother's house, kinda bored...but I think we're about to watch Australia!! Woohoo! I have yet to see it..my summer has been pretty boring, with a few exciting blips here and there. Mostly work, movies, and skype. I never realized how hard long distance relationships are..I am NOT enjoying the distance, time difference, and days (that are turning into months) that we are apart. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be! I thought the summer would fly by cuz I'd be working and hanging out with friends, that I wouldn't really have time to miss him...and yet, I do..everyday, it's like a piece of me is missing. Im not used to this feeling..Im a pretty independent person, so even when I moved here to California, I missed everyone, but I was also so caught up in the adventure of life, that it didnt ache. Now..I ache..everyday, for one person. It literally hurts sometimes..and I still have 8 weeks till I see him again..Jesus help me!

Im not really sure where that came from... out of the heart the mouth speaks, I guess.

No comments: