Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby..here I come!

Im going to England!!!!! I just bought my plane tickets Saturday, and Im so excited! Im going to visit my boyfriend, Sam and to meet his family! I leave near the end of August, then Sam and I are flying back together for school! Sigh..Im so glad I dont have to wait till September to se him..it's only been a month since he left and I feel like it's been FOREVER..seriously, I feel like time just isnt passing quick enough. :( BUT hooray for cheap flights to Ireland! Im flying into Dublin then hopping a ferry to Wales where Sam is picking me up, then we are driving back to his home in Northampton...Im so happy right now! :) Only 65 more days!!!!!!! Wooo!
In other news...Im still working my butt off and staying pretty bored watching movies every moment Im not working..seriously, all I do these days is work, talk to Sam, and watch movies..that's it! I need to get more active..get out and do stuff, you know?! That's probably why time is passing so slowly, cuz Im not doing anything! Sheesh..
I got my hair cut..it's not too different, but a little shorter and more layered..it's cute and I like it (Sam likes it too..so that's good! haha). Im sitting at my brother's house bored outta my mind...maybe I'll read..or catch up on journaling (Sam and I are journaling to each other this summer and then we're gonna give each other the journals after we get back from England..a little corny, but uber romantic..lol)....hmmm....Im sure I'll find something to do! Sam gets on skype in about 30 min! yay! It sucks having such a huge time difference cuz his day is my night and vice versa..so we either talk in the mornings or at night, but we do try to talk everyday which is nice.
So all that said....what movie should I watch tonight? ;)

No comments: