Sunday, May 24, 2009

short and sweet

very short update..I have graduated 1st year (yay) now onto the longest hottest summer of my life...Sam left on Wednesday to go back to England for the summer to work and save money, leaving me here in Redding to do the same. It's only been 4 days and Im already miserable...Im praying the next few months speed up! For those that dont know, I'm working at PacSun..i have been promoted to Senior Sales (which is a fancy term for shift manager), but Im also looking for a second job, so please be praying I find one! :) My brother moved here about 1 1/2 weeks ago, so he has been a life saver since my life is feeling a bit empty right now...other than that, there's not much new...so I guess that's the end of my update...

here's a couple pictures of Bill Johnson and Kris Valloton knighting me and Sam :)






No comments: