Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Christmas Christmas!!

Im in Pensacola!! It was quite the ordeal to get here (cancelled flights..lost luggage..fun adventures..haha) but Im so excited to see everyone, so it's worth it! I still haven't got my luggage, so hopefully that comes by tomorrow!!!
Im watching Elf (GREAT Christmas movie..) and making some Christmas treats with my mom..I've been wanting to watch it ALL month, but Sam and Eleanor never wanted to watch it with me :(..so now Im watching it all by myself! Totally random, but in one of the scenes Jovie is eating noodles and it made me want ramen noodles really badly..so I just made some and am taking a break from baking to eat them! lol
It's so good to be back..though I dont really consider this home anymore..Redding has become home and I've only been gone 2 days, but I miss everyone there already..they've kinda become family, you know? Anyways..I've got lots to do tomorrow..Christmas shopping, hanging with Hannah..I need to call Ber and Megs to hang out..and finish up baking..and hang out with Michael..should be a fun day! So, Im gonna go finish baking so I can get to bed somewhat early! :)

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

YOU BETTER CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you like crazzzzy!!!

I'm sad that this doesn't feel like home to you anymore :(

Once I embrace you...it will! ;) haha

YAYAYAYAYA!!!! I can't wait to see youuuu!!! xoxo