Saturday, October 18, 2008

doobie doobie doo..

so I GOT  JOB! I am now employed by PacSun...it's pretty exciting and seems like it's gonna be a fun job. So that's pretty awesome! God just keeps providing for me and it's so incredible. The other day, someone shoved $600 in an envelope with my name on it under my door, but when my roommate opened the door, there was no one in the hall. Crazy, huh? And then I got a couple checks in the mail this past week (completely unexpected) and then I got this job. God's really showing me that Im where Im supposed to be and He's gonna provide for all my needs. My faith is getting built up and Im finally realizing who I am in Christ. That I am a daughter of God..did you catch that? A daughter of GOD..that's huge! I dont have to beg God to take care of me, He wants to do it and is going to do it because He is my Father and He loves me. I have authority over all things because of who He is. I find my identity in Him. It's so amazing..I love it. People need to realize who they are, so many of us walk around in this daze thinking we are nobodies, and there's nothing we can do to change the world around us, but that is a big fat lie that satan has told us to keep us from ruining his plans. We are princes and princesses, sons and daughters, world changers!! And when we start to realize that, we begin taking back the power that we have given to satan..that's why he tries so hard to make us believe that we are not worthy, we are too small, we are too weak to change this world. But, that is completely untrue..we are more than conquerors in Christ, and whatever power the enemy presumes he has has been given to him by us. He has no power..the only way he is empowered is through us and our unbelief. I really wish that you all could be here, cuz this all makes a whole lot more sense when Kris talks about it! But that's  little bit of what I've learned here..Hope you enjoyed it..:)

Little more of an update...I have my first REAL shift at pacsun tomorrow, so hopefully it works out..I have to tell them that Im not going to be able to work Thanksgiving week (which Im a seasonal associate, so they may not be too happy with that..) cuz MY BROTHER IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!!!!! :) woot..so be praying that everything works out!

anyway..I know that Amber and Cary are the only ones that really read this, so this is for you two..I love you guys and I miss you so very much!! Cary..call me..I miss the sound of your voice..I dont think I talked to you this past weekend :(...And Ber...CALL ME BACK!! We've been playing some CRAZY phone tag and I really want to talk to you!!! You both are so amazing and I love you so very much!!

2 comments:

AmberDenae said...

Congrats on the job, my love!!!

I am so happy to hear that things are going so great for you!! God is so good and you are just amazing and so encouraging!

We have definitely been playing some intense phone tag and I'm calling you TONIGHT!!! So, you betta answer!!!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONSSSS!!! xoxo

Cary said...

I will, I will, I will!
Ugh so crazy busy!
The Coldplay concert is Friday,
and my first race is Saturday morning (we're leaving here at four). Pray for me to not be entirely exhausted!